Monday, September 16, 2013

Lose It!

So I've found motivation the last little while and it's been a nice change. I've forced myself to workout even when I really don't feel like it. I probably won't notice a huge difference yet because when you first get back into a workout routine it's normal to actually gain weight for awhile because you're building muscle which weighs more than fat. The scale will start moving downward in a few weeks.

I wanted to tell you guys about an app that I've used for quite awhile now. Not consistently, obviously. I joined Weight Watchers for a short time this year and the cost was almost $45 a month. I realized that their app was almost identical to the Lose It! app only Lose It! counts calories instead of points and it's completely FREE. You can scan bar codes or put in info and it will calculate the calories. You can also log exercise and it will adjust your daily calorie allowance accordingly. Although, I don't log my exercise because I want to lose not maintain so I don't want the extra calories everyday. Seriously, it's exactly like the Weight Watchers app! Click here to go to the Lose It! website and search for it in whatever app store you use.


No comments:

Post a Comment