Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Self Control

Self control is not my strong suit. I'm working on it but have a long way to go. I work in a doctor's office and, holy cow, does the food flow there. Drug reps bring us lunch, patients bring us treats. These are what a patient brought in today. And of course I'm the only one with kids so they always tell me to take them home to my boys. Not a good thing for someone with very little self control. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming anyone else, I get that it's my own monkey on my back but having this kind of stuff in your face all day makes it hard.

And just so we're clear, yes I ate one. Boo! I would say that in my defense it was the only thing I had eaten all day but I think that actually makes it worse. I put one thing in my mouth all day and it's crap. Go me! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment